THE BIOPAK 240 REVOLUTION MISSION:
ANSWERING THE CALL WITH CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY.
The new BioPak 240 Revolution 4-Hour Rebreather was developed to protect the men and women who put their lives on the line in dangerous and demanding conditions. Whether it’s a mine or tunnel rescue, an industrial accident, a HazMat clean up, search and rescue, or an incident involving military or homeland security, the BioPak 240 Revolution helps those who serve and protect to do a better, safer job.
Neutronics Incorporated, by identifying its customer needs in niche markets, develops, plans and produces “World Wide Ready” and “Best of Breed” products and services, and further ensures customer satisfaction through vigilant ongoing support of these products and services. This policy is implemented company wide through the use of appropriate Management, Engineering, Manufacturing, Material Control, and Quality tools to create an environment conducive to Continuous Improvement in its policies, procedures and products.
The Biomarine BioPak 240 Revolution is the most highly advanced, easiest to use 4-hour rebreather ever offered.
- With 6 liters of tidal volume, it delivers the lowest resistance breathing of any rebreather available.
- The BioPak 240 Revolution cuts return to service time by 50%.
- A revolutionary, solid core CO2 scrubber® design eliminates the need to measure and refill CO2 absorbent as well as potential for refilling errors.
- A quick-change cooling system lets you change out the canister’s coolant while unit is being worn without breaking into the breathing loop or removing the external housing.
- Designed for safety and reliability, this revolutionary self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA) will out-perform any other unit on the market.