Features specially formulated high grade synthetic rubber extruded through an all polyamide woven jacket to give a nonkinking construction and the best rubberto- textile adhesion that modern technology can achieve. Manufactured in compliance with BS EN ISO 9001:2008 quality management systems. Raw materials, components, and finished products are rigorously tested and inspected to ensure excellent product reliability.
Approvals Kitemarked to BS 6391 Type 3
UL Listed to UL 19*
UK Maritime & Coastguard Agency
Det Norske Veritas
Wide range of couplings, manifolds, and hardware available.
• Municipal Fire Brigades
• Chemical & Petrochemical Complexes
• National and International Airports
• Military Bases
• Power Stations (Coal, Oil & Nuclear)
• Harbours, Terminals & Jetties
• Outstanding Performance Significantly exceeds the requirements of the most demanding international standards for resistance to kinking, abrasion, heat, chemicals, oil, weathering, ultra-violet light and ozone.
• Low Maintenance Unique construction means Duraline can be wiped down after an incident and returned to storage without drying. Simple repair techniques are available to ensure damaged hose can be quickly and safely returned to service.
• Exceptional Storage Life Designed for the longest possible storage and service life. Used in every imaginable environment around the world, from arid desert to arctic tundra, Duraline has proven longevity over years of storage and service.
• Best Value for Money Exceptional robustness and storage properties ensure Duraline remains in operational service many years after imitation products have proven to be false economies.
• A Lifetime of Experience Produced continuously for over thirty years with an on-going programme of product improvements, Duraline continues to be the first choice of discerning operational fire departments.